For responses we use the standards response code and the appropiate body, for details of each response body you can visit the specific endpoint documentation by doing login on the EasyLink Online
- 200: OK | The request has succeeded. The information returned with the response is dependent on the endpoint used in the request.
- 201: Created | The request has been fulfilled and resulted in a new resource being created. Mostly used in Post methods.
- 204: No Content | The server has fulfilled the request but does not need to return an entity-body, and might want to return updated metainformation. The response MAY include new or updated metainformation in the form of entity-headers. Used in the Login to return the authentication Token in a header.
4xx Client Error
- 400: Bad Request | The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax. The client SHOULD NOT repeat the request without modifications.
- 401: Unauthorized | The request requires user authentication.
- 403: Forbidden | The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it. Authorization will not help and the request SHOULD NOT be repeated.
- 404: Not Found | The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI.
- 406: Not Acceptable | The resource identified by the request is only capable of generating response entities which have content characteristics not acceptable according to the accept headers sent in the request.
- 409: Conflict | The request could not be completed due to a conflict with the current state of the resource. This code is only allowed in situations where it is expected that the user might be able to resolve the conflict and resubmit the request. The response body SHOULD include enough information for the user to recognize the source of the conflict. Ideally, the response entity would include enough information for the user or user agent to fix the problem; however, that might not be possible and is not required.
5xx Server Error
- 500: Internal Server Error | The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request. You should contact us to solve this issue.